Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Missional Learning Commons 2010

I often hear suggestions of podcasts or lectures to listen to, but rarely take the time to actually listen to them. Given the monotony of the data entry required at the job for the time being, I was able to listen to the Missional Learning Conference audio files in their entirety throughout the day (each lecture is only 12 minutes long). Although your time would not be wasted listening to any of the lectures, a few stood out to me:

  • Jon Berbaum on Desiring the Kingdom - Audio

  • Cyd Holsclaw on Discipleship Backstage - Audio

  • Mark Van Steenwyk on Discipleship in the Shadow of Empire - Audio

  • Dave Fitch on Leadership is Submission - Audio

1 comment:

  1. I think I have heard of that Jon Berbaum guy before. :)

    ReplyDelete